b. Provide close support maint services to LOGBATT;
c. Conduct technical inspections of equipment held by UNDOF;
d. Advise the CO LOGBATT on all maintenance and technical matters; and
e. Provide recovery services.
3. The Control Officer/ETSM (MWO Veh Tech 411) is the 2IC Maint Pl and is responsible to the Maint O for the Maint Control Office, dress, deportment and discipline within the Pl.
4. The Production Officer (WO Veh Tech 411) is responsible to the ETSM for the vehicle and ancillary production sections.
5. The entire Maint Pl is located on the A-Side.
7. For standard military pattern vehicles including (M35), M113 tracked APCs, and SISU APCs user units are responsible for first line maintenance and repair and the LOGBATT Maint Pl is responsible for second line repairs.
8. For binoculars, nodulars, office equipment and generators, user units are responsible for first line, and the LOGBATT Maint Pl is responsible for second line.
11. For stocked United Nations items, a Q1 is submitted to the SPSS Section to be processed.
12. For Canadian owned equipment only, spare parts are ordered through the CQMS with a 2302. If the part is available in the CFSS it is issued, if not, the part is procured locally through a Local Purchase Order (LPO).
UNDOF INFO ||
UNDOF HQ ||
UNDOF OPS ||
MISSION INFO LINE ||